Friday, May 4, 2012

The Little Mermaid and Our Newest Addition

Yesterday, I made the journey to Clinton, Mississippi to see my cousins in the Mt. Salus Christian Elementary School's production of The Little Mermaid.


It was... special. I think the whole play lasted all of twenty minutes (by the grace of God). But the little nuggets were so excited to be a part of the play and to have us there to see it. And then this happened:


The girls got a hold of my sunglasses and found a motorcycle in the parking lot. Clearly I am a wonderful influence. Oh and also,


This is their new cat, Dopsie. The name is derived from "Adoption" because (in Caitlynn's words) "we were adopted into this family and then we adopted the kitten!" Makes since to me. Welcome to the family, Dopsie! Good luck... you may need it.